Adverlets

Thursday, October 2, 2008

My first Blog ------Finally

I've been reading thousands of blogs, mostly strangers' blog in the Internet. To be frank, I really enjoy some of blogs I read, and get addicted to some of them.....feel like reading the updates of those bloggers....the nice photos they shared etc.
The other day, when I was chatting with my dear, I told him, I will made up my mind to blog, mainly about food, coz we enjoy food a lot!!! He was supportive and there it goes, my first blog started.
Anyway, I think I will try to share more of my life, my love in my blog and hope that readers will really enjoy it.
Finally, being a Generation X, first time blogging.....what a shame huh!!! I hope I will not stop it, I will continuously do it, as it really needs a lot of perseverance to blog......I guess.

1 comment:

Angie said...

hey we started blogging about the same time....
yeah!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails