Adverlets

Monday, December 22, 2008

My birthday

This year birthday, bf organized a mini BBQ at home. Since mum's birthday is just one day after mine, we had the celebration together.
We enjoyed the process of preparation, from procuring of food stuff, cleaning, marination till BBQing. It was a nice gathering indeed!
These are the cakes - the ice cream cake ( courtesy of my bf)
And the choc cake ( courtesy of my cousin )



My cousin's busy BBQ the last batch of food.....the most fast moving was prawns, fishes & satay!


My nieces enjoying the photography sessions....


Besides that, addition birthday treat by my sis at a restaurant in town.
I would like to highlight the dessert item which I like it a lot - The sweet coconut stew hasma, Shuet Gap -香椰炖雪蛤.

13 comments:

desmond-t said...

Hmm great BBQ party there...can see that your BF did lots for you... u must be really lucky!

MErry xmas!

SimpleGirl said...

Hi desmond-t, hmm, I am thankful for having him!! Merry Christmas to you too!

ck lam said...

Happy Birthday, girl.

Plenty of celebration for you with yr birthday and the festive season round the corner.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

Duckie said...

happy birthday!!! nice cake your bf got you.

merry christmas!!!

SimpleGirl said...

CK & Duckie, thank you! Same to you, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Enjoy!

foodbin said...

happy birthday to you and congratulations on featured on foodie blogroll

Little Inbox said...

Hsppy Birthday! Wah, your bf really pamper you!

CRIZ LAI said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I was late, caught the flu bug over here.

Wow! can I have whatever left in the coconut? It has been a long time since I cook this dish. Too much cleaning work involved for a lazy person like me.. haha :P

SimpleGirl said...

Foodbin & Little Inbox, thank you so much!

Criz Lai, hope you are getting better now and thank you for the belated greetings!
BTW, the dessert was really marvelous!! I think must be tedious ya!

J2Kfm said...

happy bday! or a little too late eh? :)
and merry xmas, as well as happy new year! hahah ...

SimpleGirl said...

J2kfm, thanks for the belated wished!! And Merry Christmas , Happy New Year too!!!!

Allie said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you!

SimpleGirl said...

Thanks Allie!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails