Adverlets

Monday, January 19, 2009

Asia Cafe SS15 Subang

My colleague brought us to Asia Cafe at SS15 last week. This is is very happening at night and is flooded with students, as INTI and Metropolitan is around the corner. I guess there are more than 50 stalls in this food court.
These are the food we ordered to share---

Fried Koay Teow - very similar to the Penang one - RM3.50


Korean mixed pork with rice - the gravy and marination was so good - very huge portion, 2- 3 people can share - RM10.00


Grilled fish with special gravy - RM15 - we ordered Ikan Pari - the fish is a bit hard...so so only


Wo Tip - the stall owner is from China I guess ( from the slang I know), taste quite good - RM 3 for 5 pieces


Uncle Bob fried Chicken - one of my colleague loves it to the core - RM5


Nice place to hang out, you'll be spoilt by the choice of food they have...

8 comments:

J2Kfm said...

yeah, the Korean food surprised me a bit. very strongly marinated, good. but I finished a plate to myself. hahaha ...

seriously, the place suits the students and youngsters more. for hangout and a drink.

SimpleGirl said...

J2kfm, yea, the Korean food was nice. Hmm....true, but working adults can go there also..I don't think you are very "old" lah...haha

Duckie said...

the CKT looks good!!! with big prwans!!!

SimpleGirl said...

Oh yes, Duckie, the CKT is good, prawns r big n fresh!

worldwindows said...

Noisy, cheery and lots of variety.I do drop in once a while. Good place to trawl the food and a group of friends.

foodbin said...

fried kuay teow looks good.

SimpleGirl said...

worldwindows, yea, lots of variety really!

Foodbin, yes, the fried keoy teow was good!

The Travelling Foodie said...

Yes, there are lots to choose from here. The CKT is quite nice. Parking could be quite a chore tho.

Related Posts with Thumbnails