Adverlets

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jenny's Cake Shop@Jln Cantonment Penang

My friend went to Penang for a business one-day trip, haha, I took this opportunity to ask a favour from her......that is to grab me cakes from Jenny's.
I still remember when I was working in Penang, my colleague introduced Jenny's to me. I already in love with their cakes.

This humble cake shop located at Jalan Cantonment, beside Axis Plaza. A lot of people order birthday cake here, especially cheese cake(very famous). However, for lighter version, you may opt for the smaller, loaf cake, which are equally tasty.
If you love chocolate cake, I highly recommend this sweetie - Chocolate Brownie - RM13/=

Very moisture and strong chocolate - fulfilling



I love the carrot cake with raisins - RM11/=

Not too sweet- come with real carrot, not artificially flavoured, super good.


Thank you very much Ms. S!!

20 comments:

New Kid on the Blog said...

their cakes are many people's favorite.

CK Lam said...

I have yet to try out the carrot cake...

SimpleGirl said...

NKOTB, yes, I am sure lots of Penangite like Jenny's.

CK, do check out their carrot cake, exotic!

worldwindows said...

This carrot cake is special. I like it rough, moist, dense....

SimpleGirl said...

Agree with you Worldwindows!

Selba said...

The chocolate brownies reminded me to the famous steamed chocolate brownies from Bandung :)

Duckie said...

this is the best cake shop ever!!! i love their cakes, and the best thing is they open till quite late.

SimpleGirl said...

Selba, really? I really want to visit Bandung one day.

Duckie, yea, the cake in Jenny's so good ya! But my friend said ok only....haha..

foodbin said...

like the carrot cake, PJ, La Manila's version is good too.

SimpleGirl said...

Foodbin, thanks for recommendation, I should check out the carrot cake at La Manila soon...

ahlock said...

Cakes look so inviting, so delicious, so so sinful.

Where is Jalan Cantonment? Oh, silly me. Beside Axis Plaza. So, where is Axis Plaza?

SimpleGirl said...

ahlock, Jalan Cantonment is in Pulau Tikus, Penang. Once you are in that area you can check with the people there, very easy to allocate.

Sheena said...

This place no longer exist...i was driving around for hours and finally found out there is a security shop there..canary yellow colored shop.

DuaVillas said...

they have a branch at a corner house diagonally opposite sunshine square in bayan baru.

Anonymous said...

they close on thurs??

Anonymous said...

how much is the carrot cake??

Anonymous said...

anyway my name is jenise..from pg..can someone pls reply me???

Jessie said...

Nancy 019-4561932.
Jenni Homemake cakes and bakery
34, Jalan Mayang Pasir,
Bayan Lepas
11950 Penang
tel : 04-6467191
email : leanc_khoo@hotmail.com

Jessie said...

they close on Sunday.
Business hour: Monday to saturday 9.30am until 8pm
(closed on public holiday)

Jessie said...

http://www.wikistreetfood.com/Penang:Jenni_Homemade_Cakes_and_Bakery

Bayan Lepas branch
34, Jalan Mayang Pasir,
Bayan Baru,
11950 Bayan Lepas
Tel/Fax:04-6467191

Cantonment road branch
33-A, Cantonment Road,
10350 Penang, Malaysia.
Tel:04-2268596
Fax:04-2262302

Related Posts with Thumbnails