Adverlets

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hawker Series @ Mee Sun Ipoh Garden South



This is a corner shop located at Ipoh Garden South, along the same road as RHB Bank. I discovered that their Siamese Seafood Noodle was very tasty. Simply RM4.00, there are fish pieces, prawns, crab stick, vege, chicken pieces. The soup was sour enough, really appetizing. Not to forget the chillies with garlic and ginger mixed...so good!




There was a Wan Ton Mee stall also serves good dry version noodles.


The soup dumpling was equally good - with generous filling


If you are lover of meat dumpling aka "Chung"...may also grab one at Mee Sun.

That's all for my sharing, enjoy!!!
P/S: Open for breakfast and lunch

11 comments:

Duckie said...

i love chung!!! but worried about putting on weight after eating them!!

SimpleGirl said...

Duckie, agree with you. Fatting food...that's why when my mum bought, I dare not to eat also...haha even though I knew it's nice

Tummythoz said...

Oh another Ipoh Mali foodie. I'll b snooping around.

Big Boys Oven said...

one of the tresure in Ipoh, the place I grow up ! :)

SimpleGirl said...

tummythoz & Big Boy Oven, thanks for dropping by!

ahlock said...

Mee Sun Ipoh Garden South? Err...its near my home, but I've not visited this place yet.

Siamese Seafood Noodle looks like clear broth to me. But as you said it was sour enough, I'll take it that the broth is 'hum choy' (salted vege) broth, right?

worldwindows said...

Good stuff. Always a pleasure having breakfast in Ipoh.

SimpleGirl said...

ahlock, yea, the broth is "ham choy" based, not like the Tom Yam style.Check it out, you may like it!

Worldwindows, yes, there are a lot of makan place for nice breakfast here...

foodbin said...

the sauce looks good

Health Freak Mommy said...

Each time I see those Ipoh food in your blog, I really feel like making a trip back to my hometown. I am drooling now!

SimpleGirl said...

foodbin, yes, the chilies are nice when take together with the noodle.

Health Freak Mommy, do drop by this place during ur next trip back to Ipoh....ok?!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails