Adverlets

Monday, March 2, 2009

Japanese Restaurant - Akamomiji@Medan Ipoh

Due to the small market size and low consumers' demand, there are not many "up to standard" Japanese food in Ipoh. Generally, it is no comparison with the ones in KL or even Penang.
However, I am really a hardcore fan of Japanese food, so after reading Motormouth's blog about Akamomiji, the new Japanese Restaurant in town, I paid a visit.

The conclusion was - not too bad though!

We ordered one Sakana(Fish) Bento - RM25.80

There were sashimi pieces, eel and saba fish, very fresh, so I gave an A to this set.

The second order was sushi set - RM25.80


The last dish was BBQ sticks - RM12.80

There were 2 type of BBQing, one is slightly salt marination, another one is with sauce, both taste good.

Overall, I will say the dining experience was quite good. I will definetely visit this place again.
Address: 36-38, Medan Ipoh 1E,
Medan Ipoh Bistari,
31400, Ipoh, Perak.

12 comments:

Selba said...

Looking at the pics, makes me craving of Japanese food! *slurp*

Big Boys Oven said...

I definitely be there on my next trip home!

SimpleGirl said...

Selba, go ahead and have your Jap meal, after all, it's quite a healthy option.

Big Boys Oven, do let me know whether you like this place , ok?!

J2Kfm said...

so true. the lack of Japanese restaurants in Ipoh is somewhat disturbing.
takkan go all the way to Pg or KL right? :)

SimpleGirl said...

Motormouth, that's why......still have to support the ones in Ipoh...

foodbin said...

bento set are convenient to eat

Duckie said...

i love japanese food!!! the sushi there looks good

SimpleGirl said...

Foodbin, haha, I shared with my friend for the bento...coz we want to try more variety

Duckie, yea, the sushi very quite good, will go again!

worldwindows said...

2 happy food bloggers means its a real deal.

Little Inbox said...

Not a bad dine in experience hor?

Lovely Mummy said...

never heard of it, is it new restaurant? might ask my hubby to try as he likes japanese food. the place is neaer to my house too. as for me, i dont really craving for it.

SimpleGirl said...

worldwindows & Little Inbox, yea, it was an indeed good experience.

Lovely Mummy, it's quite new comparatively. Do check it out ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails