Adverlets

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Vegetarian Sushi@Fu Tien 福田

My colleague which is a pure vegetarian introduced this restaurant to me. After the first visit, I already felt in love with their vegetarian sushi. For a change, have some healthier food so that our body will not be so acidic or intoxicated by meat ya! This restaurant serves quite nice vegetarian food, which is less oily and on the other hand, does not compromise on taste. I especially love the vegetarian sushi here.

The Golden Dragon - RM6.20


Fresh mango pieces on top, rolled with carrots and soy based ingredients - taste super fresh, I like it.


Spicy Tuna - RM3.90

Of course is not real tuna...this is a pure vegetarian shop, ok?!!But don't worry it taste good!
Fyi, I've tried their hand roll, not so good....other items that I've tried is the Sour Spicy Soup, this one was superb! Fu Tien Salad also nice. Hmm, the Bento Set starts from RM3.70, very value for money! My colleague tried before, and he said it was nice!

The drinks here are quite good, I ordered one cup of Sour Plum (RM2.20) - aids digestion!!!


Want a healthier meal, consider Fu Tien, I am sure you'll like the sushi! Moreover, there was no service charge or gov tax. Personally,I feel the food here is much more better than the famous Yi Shen Vegetarian Restaurant.
The Restaurant:
Fu Tien Vegetarian Restaurant ( Beside Magnum )
34, Jalan Medan 18,
Medan Ipoh Bistari,
31400, Ipoh, Perak.
Tel: 05- 549 9098
Open on Tues- Sunday
11.30am- 2.45pm (Lunch)
6.00pm - 9.45pm ( Dinner)

5 comments:

worldwindows said...

Medan Bistari keeps on coming up. Must be either Greentown or Jusco area? The mango roll looks very good!

allie said...

vegetarian sushi? Interesting!

Bangsar-bAbE said...

I've never heard of vegetarian sushi before. And it looks like the real thing! =D

SimpleGirl said...

Worldwindows,yes, is near Jusco and Tesco area. Yes, the mango roll taste good as well.

Allie, yes, you should check this out.

Bangsar-babE, yes, expect the non-veg ingredients, everything is the same as normal sushi.

foodbin said...

a healthy alternative!

Related Posts with Thumbnails