Adverlets

Monday, April 27, 2009

Beverage from Aussie

I would like to share some a super nice beverage I had for my breakfast....
the Lipton Chai Latte...

Haha, it's from Aussie-courtesy of my sister. It is so nice. It is similar to Masala Tea. If you love Masala Tea, you should grab this. I can't get enough of the nice blend of tea and spices.

Another one from Nescafe, Hazelnut Latte...also very nice. During my last trip to Australia, I bought one and love it so much..thus, I asked my sis to buy a few more for me.


Coffee lover like me also ask for another flavour....Caramel Latte

This is not as nice as Hazelnut...

9 comments:

allie said...

I want a cup of hazelnut latte, can I? I'm a diehard fan of hazelnut and latte!

foodbin said...

are those 3 in 1 kind of drinks-well packaged.

Little Inbox said...

Very convenient.

worldwindows said...

Chai Latte on the go is the way to go.... nice.

Health Freak Mommy said...

I want to try the hazelnut and caramel coffee too, sounds good!

SimpleGirl said...

Allie, me too,,,that was superb combination!

foodbin, yes, 3-in-one....but to be frank, taste much better than the normal Nescafe we can get in Msia.

Little Inbox, yes...good for lazy bum like me...haha

worldwindows, yup, the chai latte was so nice and convenient!

Health freak mommy, yea, these are good, but too bad, not available in Msia!

Duckie said...

oh you bought quite a few yourself!!! the one you bought for me also finish already

SimpleGirl said...

yes, Duckie, I bought Hazelnut only during my last trip. I tried the choc but not of my liking.

(( K@Y )) said...

The hazelnut one looks good.
Would love to try that...hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails