Adverlets

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Koh Samui - Authentic Thai Cuisine- 2nd visit

Last Saturday, we had a scrumptious Thai food at Koh Samui again. My mum was longing for the Thai style steam fish. It was nicely steamed with salted vege, lemongrass, sour plum etc...the sauce was so yummy, and the Siakap fish was so fresh.


Another nice dishes we ordered are:
Green Curry Chicken - 8/10


Kangkung Belacan - 8/10


Then comes my favourite basil leave minced chicken with taufu- 8/10


Last but not least, mango kerabu - 7/10


We also ordered 2 pieces of pandan chicken and 4 Thai Coconut. The total bill came to RM125.40 inclusive of 10% service charge for 4 person.
If you are craving for Thai food in Ipoh, do drop by this place located at:
83&85, Jalan Raja Ekram, 30450, Ipoh, Perak. Tel: 05- 255 6608
Branch:
28, Lebuh Medan Ipoh, Bandar Baru Medan Ipoh, 31400, Ipoh, Perak. Tel: 05- 5454 608

10 comments:

sakaigirl said...

uuu, green curry! so delicious! i love kerabu mango too^^

foodbin said...

looks authentic and mouthwatering too!

worldwindows said...

I missed the Green Curry. Quite always my favourite.

FoOd PaRaDiSe said...

At first I see the title... Koh Samui....wow nice.... I thought You went to Thailand. ^-^ The foods look so delicious leh....

Big Boys Oven said...

this looks so delicious yummy, must eat when I am in Ipoh!

SimpleGirl said...

sakaigirl, yes, green curry was really nice.

foodbin, yes, this thai food were superb!

worldwindows....should go ahead and have ur green curry!

food paradise, how i wish i am at koh samui thailand...but sadly no, my dear!i only have my thai food in Ipoh...haha

big boys oven, yeah...the food here is very delectable..should try when you come to Ipoh

Selba said...

I'm always for Thai food! The green curry looks so delicious.

Jenn@slim-shoppin said...

All that food makes me so hungry!

Those dishes look amazing!

Duckie said...

i love green curry!!

SimpleGirl said...

selba, yes, thai food is always tempting....with sourish, spiciness...lovely

jenn@slim-shoppin?, thanks for dropping by. you have a lovely site.

Duckie, me too, lover of green curry...i love it more than the red curry

Related Posts with Thumbnails