Adverlets

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Small Surprise from CIMB

Life is fun because it always fills with surprises.Yesterday I received a courier document from CIMB Islamic.....the letter was as such


Oh, yea, few months back, I signed up for the MaxInvest Save and standing instruction to save some bucks.....never expect them to reward me with a voucher! Even though it was only a RM10 voucher....hey, I am happy! I never expect it....like bf said, mayb the money they spent on courier service cost more than the voucher...haha!!!

See how much they are doing to impress their customers and increases customers' satisfaction...I really appreciate it!

4 comments:

foodbin said...

you're lucky.

SimpleGirl said...

foodbin....small luck...i am thankful anyway!

worldwindows said...

Very useful voucher. Some free ones are hopelessly useless.

SimpleGirl said...

worldwindows...true...can save some bucks for lunch haha!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails