Adverlets

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Keng Nam@Jln Raja Ekram, Ipoh

This place is an ideal place for a quick breakfast. Last week, my colleague and I went to Keng Nam for breakfast.
She ordered a plate of Chee Cheong Fun, with mixed gravy. Lovely, she is a fan of Chee Cheong Fun.


I ordered the dry curry mee, it not so coconuty, for those who doesn't like thick coconut gravy, this is an ideal one!


We also order yam cake to share.....


The food were good, serving was fast and I love the ice milk tea here also.


The coffee shop located at the last corner shop along Jalan Ekram, beside Golden Dragon Tour. Open for breakfast only.

10 comments:

Selba said...

This is all the food that I would love to eat :)

J2Kfm said...

din order the nasi pulut with kaya?
they serve one of the best around.

ck lam said...

I had the Chee Cheong Fun but did not manage to try the yam cake and the kaya glutinous rice cos sold out.

Little Inbox said...

The dry curry mee looks oily or just the reflection?

foodbin said...

love the CCF with mixed gravy.

The Travelling Foodie said...

This is one of the more popular shops in Ipoh for curry mee and pulut kaya.

allie said...

I miss ipoh food. I like the mixed gravy too :) Sweet sauce + curry. Yummy. Can never get this in Penang :(

SimpleGirl said...

Selba, yea...ccf and curry mee are all time fav for the local.

j2kfm, i am not a fan of nasi pulut...thats y

ck, i see....i think the glutinous rice is too good...next time u've got to go earlier...

little inbox, not at all, the curry mee was not oily...maybe reflection

foodbin, yes, ccf with mixed gravy also is my fav

travelling foodie, yes, this shop is indeed crowded in the morning....

allie, yes, Penag CCF is different style ya...i miss the ipoh one also when i was in Penang

Duckie said...

i love yam cakes!!!

SimpleGirl said...

duckie, me too, i love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails