Adverlets

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bee Home Cafe @Taman Ipoh Perdana

Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days you will be right. ----Unknown author

I read J2kfm's blog about this place and decided to pay a visit because I love Siam Laksa. I remember there used to be a nice one in Canning Garden but now the couple were no more selling there.sigh...

The signature Sharon's Siam laksa(RM5.90) was ordered, hmm, to me it was a bit sweet and not as nice as the one I used to have....it's ok anyway, will give 6/10.


My friend told me Sharon's has been making this for more than 10 years. Initially she used to do home catering.

The Assam laksa (RM5.90)was not bad as well...I'll give a 6/10 for this



The nasi lemak was THE STAR, simply lovely! Generous portion only @RM7.90


The Fried Sambal "Lo Shu Fun" was really huge plate @RM5.90. It was ok, not very oily but of course can't compare with those fried with lard one, "Wok He" is not there also...maybe it's a healthier version!


I ordered gingko tea and found it very soothing. Eventually end up buying a box from them. One cup @RM3.90. A box with 10packets@11.90.

Sharon gave us a free trial of their new item - Pie Tee....thanks!

With a nice ambiance and above average food at Bee Home Cafe, I'll definitely come back to check out other items in their menu!
The revised operating hour is daily from 11am-11pm.
48, Laluan Ipoh Perdana,
Taman Ipoh Perdana,
31400, Ipoh, Perak.
Tel: 05- 547 3101

16 comments:

My Taste Heaven said...

The siam laksa looks so different from our penang laksa. Nice?

Little Inbox said...

These are all the typical cafe food - laksa, nasi lemak, fried koay teow,...

SimpleGirl said...

my taste heaven, the taste also is different from Penang version. Frankly, cannot compare to Penang laksa, but not bad la!

little inbox, yes, typical local cafe...but quality above average!

allie said...

the siam laksa is pretty pricy hor... the nasi lemak got my vote!

New Kid on the Blog said...

Oh... I wish to visit them soon!!! :)

FoOd PaRaDiSe said...

The nasi lemak looks nice. COme to Penang and have the Siam Laksa here. lol

SimpleGirl said...

allie, true, nasi lemak was the best that day!

NKOTB, do come and see whether you like the food there...

food paradise, how I wish...Penang laksa still the best!

Big boys Oven said...

looks awesome shud taste good! energy boaster!

worldwindows said...

Simple pleasures!

SimpleGirl said...

BBO, energy boaster and calories boaster as well haha!!

worldwindows, totally agree with U

Health Freak Mommy said...

The food looks really good. Where is Laluan Perdana? Ipoh Garden East?

Dila said...

I came across your blog and really enjoyed looking at the pictures. They look very tasty. thanks for sharing them

SimpleGirl said...

health freak mommy, yes, is ipoh garden east, after jusco...

dila, thanks for dropping by!

J2Kfm said...

hey, missed your post pulak.
thinking of going over and sample the new creations she mentioned.

SimpleGirl said...

j2kfm, i am not sure whether the new items have been launched...anyway, worth visit again right

thenomadGourmand said...

I was intrigued too by J2kfm's post on the Sharon laksa..but too bad it seemed subpar now?

Related Posts with Thumbnails