Adverlets

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fast Food Pan Mee


How's this bowl of Pan Mee, looks nice right? In fact it tastes nice also. I am sure everyone of us enjoys our instant noodles at home, especially when you are so lazy to cook a tedious meal and tired of eating outside.
Can you believe this bowl of Pan Mee is instant noodles???? Yes, I bought it from Jusco last 2 weeks. It tastes really QQ and the best part is no MSG. It is made of wheat flour( which is better than white flour). I notice compare to the normal instant, this Pan Meee took a bit longer time to get done.



I just add some ikan bilis ,vege & dried mushroom which made the bowl of perfect home-cooked instant Pan Mee....fast and easy! Tasty also. Maybe you can try this.......


p/s: We tried this brand Yee Mee as well, it's so good!!!

11 comments:

Duckie said...

i like instant noodles .. must go try.

Big Boys Oven said...

wow that instant pam mien looks so good with ikan bilis! I can waloop all!

FoOd PaRaDiSe said...

wow.... got instant pan mee some more. ^-^

SimpleGirl said...

Duckie, yes, please check it out!

BBO, I add my own fried ikan bilis to the instant Pan Mee...so nice really!

Food Paradise, yeah, instant Pan Mee!

Timothy Low said...

Haha ... what will they come out with next? Fast food chicken chop? Interesting .....

foodbin said...

great for busy people on the move.

worldwindows said...

I must see it out soon.

SimpleGirl said...

timothy, thanks for dropping by. I won't be doubtful that fast food chicken chop will be next...coz now we want fast and easy food preparation haha...

foodbin, yes, it's really convenient, and wont compromise on taste

worldwindows, yes, please check it out!!I hope you'll like it

ai wei said...

wahhh. this is so cool! now i can ask my besties to bring back to uk liao. hehe

SimpleGirl said...

yes, ai wei, is good for those in overseas yet miss local food ya!!

thenomadGourmand said...

wah..no oil? no presevative? I want! Imagine ..add egg n veg! so healthy!! ;p

Related Posts with Thumbnails