Adverlets

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hong Kong Post #2 - Coffee Page

I am a coffee lover. I love to try different type of coffee whenever I travel. This time around, tried a really nice coffee at Hong Kong Airport - the departure hall.
Espressamente sells Illy coffee. I bought this lovely Chestnut Coffee, simply lovely, aromatic chestnut blended just perfectly with the coffee.





Check this out next time when you are there!

I also tried McCafe Ice-blended....comparable to our Coffee Bean Ice-blended in terms of taste.




There were lots of pastries sold at McCafe, but I didn't try.

Anyway, all look mouth-watering!!! Mayb I should check it out during my next visit...what to do, too much good food to savour!


I don't know when I started developed the habit of shopping at supermarket whenever I go for trips. Anyway, it's always fun to shop at supermarket to see the different types of products available at other countries. While shopping around ParknShop百佳, spotted our local Ipoh Coffee sold at Hong Kong...not bad huh, they have expanded internationally. BTW,I also spotted Old Town White Coffee sold at Bali.

10 comments:

Duckie said...

oh i so want them all!!!

foodbin said...

coffee is addictive!

J2Kfm said...

HKD40 for that coffee? a little pricey eh? but typical of HK Food and Drinks.
espressamente has an outlet (or maybe more) in KL. one being in Pavilion itself.

Tarts and Pies said...

McCoffee? I'll be going to Hong Kong soon, must try some of their pastries....
Ipoh White Coffee? Sadly it's not Old Town Brand. Combywhite not so good...

SimpleGirl said...

Duckie, feel like having my cuppa now as well, LOL!!

foodbin, true...at least one cup a day !

j2kfm, thanks for info....didn't notice during my last visit to Pavilion.

tarts and pies, yes, must check out the pastries in McCafe ya! Enjoy ur trip!

email2me said...

Wah .... didn't know Mc Donalds group venture into coffee business.

Little Inbox said...

I love coffee too, but already cut down since last few months.

SimpleGirl said...

email2u, yea, few years back I've seen McCafe in Australia and other places like HK, even my recent Bali trip also saw McCafe. sadly not available in Msia

little inbox, i tried to limit myself to one cup a day!! good thing u can really cut down!

worldwindows said...

Though I hardly take coffee I would like to lay my hands on a cup of Mccafe. This is an improved business model catching up with Dunkin Donuts while competing Starbucks.

SimpleGirl said...

worldwindows, check out McCafe.....quite ok ice blended I've tried!

Related Posts with Thumbnails