Adverlets

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kizuna One@Royal Perak of Golf Club Ipoh


After the renovation of RPGC, Kizuna One opened its door for business here. I love the interior design and cool set up of this place.
Member enjoys 12% discount for all food.



These are the food we ordered
Chuka Idako - RM 6.00


My favourite handroll - Salmon roll & Spirder Roll - RM6 & RM8 respectively


Sushi and terriyaki chicken set - RM35.90

Sushi is fresh but - ok only! I prefer Akamomiji's version!

I love the chicken - very good . .


Salmon belly - RM 8.00


My rating of Kizuna One
Food quality: 7/10
Service : 8/10
Ambiance: 9/10
Price: 6/10

10 comments:

J2Kfm said...

I got an equally less than stellar review from a friend recently.
Akamomiji's food may have set the standards for Ipoh Japanese foodies?

worldwindows said...

The Chuka Idako will draw me in anytime.

New Kid on the Blog said...

very nice reno.. ...

jen said...

i'm a big fan of japanese food. i went to kizuna near tesco once but their service was a turn off.
how i wish there's jogoya in ipoh.

p/s: thanks for telling the digi cam :)

Big Boys Oven said...

I saw their ad ourside the club along the tiger lane road, I think I defintaly will drop by! lol!

thenomadGourmand said...

Ipoh food scene firing up!! ;)
Prices seems alrite.. (or mayb i'm thinking KL prices ;p)

SimpleGirl said...

j2kfm,personally, I think Akamomiji's food is up to mark. hope they will keep up the standard. earlier, i used to go waraku, but since last year end, their food quality has dropped tremendously

worldwindows, that is my sis's fav

NKOT, NICE AMBIANCE indeed!

jen, me too love Japanese food...Ipoh no such market yet la...sigh...can;t compare to Penang and KL. Kizuna, I also dont like to go haha..

BBO, Yes, you may drop by and try their food!!

thenomadgourmand, prices generally is cheaper than KL....but KL has got more up to mark Japanese food!!

jen said...

btw, the shop is inside the golf club? if not the member, can go in?

Selba said...

I just had lunch at Sushi Tei again yesterday but looking the pics in this post, makes me craving again of Japanese food :)

SimpleGirl said...

jen, i heard is open for non-member as well.

selba, yes, mee too,always can't resist Japanese food..

Related Posts with Thumbnails