Adverlets

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Snacks from Hong Kong

During our last trip to Hong Kong, I managed to get a few interesting snacks from Hong Kong supermarket. I love the milk tea in Hong Kong, the tea taste is so aromatic and not as sweet as our local one. Thus, I bought the 3-in-1 Lipton Milktea, which turn out to be very good!I do not have to add anything extra, consider a good 3-in-1....I love it!



One of the chips I never miss everytime I go to Hong Kong is Calbee Hot and Spicy...we do have Calbee in Malaysia, but so far I've not seen the similar one.


This yogurt lemon candy also is very nice, if you are a yogurt lover especially, I am sure you'll love it!



Hmm....nothing is comparable to this lovely choc - Movepick Maple Walnut! It's so thin and the sweetness level is just nice, not too rich or too light! I do not have word to describe it! I will sure buy more next time! This bar cost me HK27.90!

13 comments:

jen said...

i want the milk tea =P

SimpleGirl said...

jen, u sure? i can send it to u to try!

Duckie said...

i always love buying snacks from other countries when i go visit ...

SimpleGirl said...

duckie, me too......

Little Inbox said...

A must to bring some goodies back. Nice snacks!

SimpleGirl said...

little inbox, yup yup yup!!!

Selba said...

I love snacks.. and it's so great to have a try of different snacks from different countries!

SimpleGirl said...

selba, yea, esp girls, we simply can't stop snacking right?!!!

Big Boys Oven said...

Just awesome and handy to have them around! :)

FoOd PaRaDiSe said...

wah... I know what should I asked my friends to buy when they came here foor visit. lol

SimpleGirl said...

BBO, true...esp the milk tea, I am bringing them to office for my cuppa!

food paradise, try the milk tea if you love it!!

Health Freak Mommy said...

You can try Isetan or some Korean / Japanese marts in KL. They have a wide range of Calbee potato chips. I love Calbee too. Nice and addictive but fei sei lor, hahahah....

SimpleGirl said...

health freak mommy, thanks! i saw calbee at jusco, there were seaweed, original and spicy...but dont have exactly the same flavour wo!!mayb i shall check out if i visit Isetan

Related Posts with Thumbnails