Adverlets

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Blog turns 1 yo -celebration@ Italia Mia

1st Nov marks the first anniversary of my blog. After having a blog of my own..

1 ~ I carry a camera whenever I go for food.
2 ~ Most people around me dare not to start eating before I snap the photo of the
food. Thanks people!!!!!


My bf brought me to Italia Mia for my Blog 1st year anniversary celebration. It's one of the most expensive dining place in Ipoh, which, of course is not a regular dining place for us. There were a lot of positive comment about this place, so we expect a real good experience there!

We ordered a plate of Spaghetti alla Puttanesca recommended by the owner - as I told him I want some lighter version of shaghetti. I give a thumb up for it. So far, the best I had in Ipoh. But price @ RM32.90 is a bit too expensive!
P/S: Due to the limited function of my camera and dim light in the restaurant, photo taken is kind of bad....


A pizza we ordered was so so only, but quite exorbitantly price - RM39.95 with merely mushroom and cheese topping!


I will keep blogging and keep this journal of food and thank you so much for reading my blog!

The restaurant:
Italia Mia
10, Persiarann SC1 2/1,
Sunway City, 31150, Ipoh, Perak.
Tel: 05- 547 4007

14 comments:

ck lam said...

Congratulations for turning one and having come so far. Keep on blogging and sharing with us the good food around.

Duckie said...

congratulations!!! keep blogging!!!

Miss V said...

ur blog must be really lucky until you treat it with nice food! hehehe... keep posting... :-)
it's fun to know about ipoh so much as my roommate's from ipoh as well... :-)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Happy birthday to your blog. We went to this Italian restaurant about 2 years ago and liked the food. It's run by Italians right?
Your bf is so nice to have treated you to a sumptuous dinner to celebrate your blog's b'day.

SimpleGirl said...

ck, thanks1 In fact, your blog is one of my motivations to start blogging abt food!!!

Duckie, thanks for the wishes!

Miss V, most welcome. Your blog is nice too!!

Health freak mommy, yes, the boss is an Italian, I guess his wife is the chef, should b a local.

J2Kfm said...

thanks for the posts on Ipoh food.
and let's hear it for another year to come!

jen said...

pizza!! *salivates*

btw, happy birthday to your blog :)

(( Ms. K )) said...

Happy Blog Anni!

SimpleGirl said...

j2kfm, my sharing on Ipoh food is just a small portion, U r the best Ipoh food blogger!!!!

Jen, thanks!

Ms K, thanks! U had a nice blog too!!!

foodbin said...

congrats on being one year old-many more years to go.

Big Boys Oven said...

Congratulation, you did so well! keeping it up we will continue reading!

worldwindows said...

I partial towards pizza but i love those with lots of meat and salami. Keep it up!

SimpleGirl said...

foodbin, thanks!

BBO, thanks, I'll keep blogging!

Worldwindows, me too...I love those with meat as well!!!

FoOd PaRaDiSe said...

Conratulation and jeep up the good job!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails