Adverlets

Monday, November 2, 2009

Sure Fire recipe for spaghetti

I enjoy cooking simple and healthy meal nowadays. First thing is of course, cooking at home is more healthy ( not necessary tastier). Cooking a simple meal can be very easy. After watching the lousy movie - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball, it inspired me to cook spaghetti for dinner.

This is a sure fire recipe for beginner like me.
I bought a bottle of tomato basil sauce from organic shop.



Spaghetti

Cooking this spaghetti needs only 3-5mins. After water is boiled, add sea salt and spaghetti.

Meanwhile, I cook the topping on the other side of the stove.
I use extra virgin olive oil to brown the chopped onions, then add sakura minced pork and sliced button mushroom. After 3 mins, I add the sauce to the pan and stir fry for another 2 mins and my topping is done!

That's my end product of home made healthy simple spaghetti - sure fire recipe!
I avoid cheese for recipe, but I am sure adding cheese will be tastier!

17 comments:

Selba said...

A wonderful meal after a lousy movie, hehehe...

I think I'm going to find this tomato basil sauce, sounds great!

jen said...

wahh! your pasta make me salivating now :D~ *thumbs up*

Big Boys Oven said...

I just love pasta, awesome right?

FoOd PaRaDiSe said...

When i cooked spaghetti at home, I always omitted cheese too! Nice spaghetti!

SimpleGirl said...

selba, yea, the sauce was real good!!! I continuously cook for 2 days lol!

jen, thanks...

BBO, me too love it!

food paradise, yea, cooking at home should be more healthy ya!!

(( Ms. K )) said...

I am so craving for spaghetti!

tigerfish said...

It still has a lot of sodium, from the food label of the pasta sauce :O

SimpleGirl said...

Ms. K, go ahead and have ur spaghetti, enjoy!!!

tigerfish, ya, thanks for reminder...i think making our own sauce is the healthiest right

~Christine~Leng said...

i used to cook this almost everyday during exam week in UK :) and for a while I have pasta-phobia. haha... but now as time goes, I'm craving for it again. Yum... :)
can cook for me? hehe..

Steven Goh said...

another way round for me, after watching the movie "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball" I don't dare to take spaghetti for some while. I hope by next week onward my phobia will be gone for good.

SimpleGirl said...

christine leng, every day eating pasta sure U have phobia ya...my pleasure to cook for U lol

Steven Goh, too much food in that movie right?!!!

Little Inbox said...

I cook this type of pasta stuff almost once in a week.

SimpleGirl said...

little inbox, yes, it's so easy and healthier option ya

Health Freak Mommy said...

Looks yummy and really healthy too. You are one health freak too eh, trying to go as organic as possible. Way to go!

SimpleGirl said...

health freak mommy, yes, kind of impossible to go all organic...i only try my best to avoid white rice, white flour, white sugar, use good oil when cook at home

thenomadGourmand said...

LOL!
I watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs too, and end up craving for more spaghetti than ever!

SimpleGirl said...

thenomadgourmand, so how much U have been eaten so far??? i also feel like having it for dinner lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails