Adverlets

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

California Pizza Kitchen, KLCC


I have been neglecting my blog for quite some time. Yes, busy in my part time study. It's really really not easy to juggle between work and study. Anyway, it time to take a break....
After my weekend class, we went to KLCC for PC fair..dropped by California Pizza for dinner. The place was crowded and you can see the open kitchen conocept of freshly oven baked pizza in making dining at the restaurant.
Someone told me the pizza here is qutie good.....hmm...I feel it was quite normal. Frankly speaking, my experience at Papa John's was better. We ordered one BBQ Chicken - nothing much to shout about - RM31/=



Worst still, we ordered some fushion spaghetti coz I saw quite a number of table ordered that - KungPo Spaghetti. Edible but definetely not worth payign RM29 for it


I don't think I will re-visit this place again....
Really much below expectatation!

7 comments:

FoOd PaRaDiSe said...

I saw this place in my last trip there. Seems like many patrons all the time. Too bad the foods does not suits you.

uLi.佑莉 said...

But I do like their KungPao spaghetti wor :P

SimpleGirl said...

food paradise, that's what I thought as well...coz the place was really crowded...or maybe I expectation was too high?!!

uLi, really? it was ok for me, but nothing special for me...haha...

Health Freak Mommy said...

Kung Po spaghetti sounds wierd tasting to me :S
Working full time and studying part time is very very taxing. But don't you worry. The rewards will come knocking on your door very soon :)

worldwindows said...

Been there a few times. Most food joints are crowded in KLCC esp during meal-times. Like it though one will not hit the rafters with ecstasy!

SimpleGirl said...

healthfreakmommy, thanks for your encouragement!!! will keep my momentum going!!

worldwindows, true....anyway, for me is definetely no next time

thenomadGourmand said...

No worries, wil stil keep visitng yr blog for updates! ;p

Yup..was invited for a review the otr time.. really doesnt suit my taste either..but the ang mohs seem to like it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails