Adverlets

Monday, June 28, 2010

Alexis@The Garden Mid Valley



We really love the tiramisu at Alexis, it was real good stuff, so far the best we've tried, as far as Malaysia is concerned.This is true especially the caramelized nuts for the topping of the cake, heavenly!!!

However, the recent experience was really a bit disappointed. First of all, we do not like the service at Alexis. This is consider an expensive place to dine at, at least for my standard. They are charging 10% service charge, but I really didn't see the point to pay them the 10%. We ordered sky juice, but it took them ages to bring it, please bear in mind that the occupancy that day was not even 50%!! Moreover, most of their waiters can't speak proper English.

I ordered this Wagyu beef cheek @RM48, which was definitely does not of suit my taste bud. I must admit that the waygu was tender, but I do not like the way they cook the beef, braised with wine and something else...anyway, it taste quite weird, a BIG disappointment for me!!! I didn't enjoy it.


BF ordered this pollo pizza@RM29, top with chicken, cheese and capsicum and etc. I feel that the topping was rather stingy. The Pizza taste okay, but really nothing much to shout about.


I don't think I will go to Alexis for main course again, but Tiramisu, that is for sure!!!

8 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

Hmmm...the service not good ya....But I didn't try the Tiramisu before leh...after read your post, I guess I will order 1 if I visit there next time ^^

Big Boys Oven said...

hmm.. I have yet to drop by this outler, I did try their BSC outlet, not bad tho! :)

Miss V said...

yummy tiramisu....

vialentino said...

wow....i been to this alexis...very nice food indeed....nice pics by u too!

SimpleGirl said...

uLi, try their tiramisu, damn good!

BBO, maybe the food I ordered was wrong, ormayb my expectation was too high?!!

Miss V, u should check it out ya!

vialentino, what did U ordered? my wagyu n pizza were so so only, only the tiramisu was nice

J2Kfm said...

I hate the place, due to a bad experience back then.
I was only snapping the place with my handphone (way back in 2008) and the waiter asked me to talk to the manager!
Anyway, last time they got their tiramisu from Su Chan, I wonder if they still do ...

SimpleGirl said...

j2kfm, really? but the waitress saw me snapping the photo of the food, she dare not to sound at me, lucikly, if not I dont think I will keep quite haha

mysimplefood said...

Oh my!!!! I so miss the tiramisu @ Alexis!! Your post makes me miss home. Sob Sob!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails