Adverlets

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Peking Pan Mee@ Medan Ipoh Bistari


Few months back I passed by this pan mee shop during lunch time, it was super crowded, wanted to try for a long time, finally...got to try and verify the quality of the food here. Overall, the food was satisfactory!

I ordered chili pan mee, just to compare with the PAN MEE shop at station 18. The chili pan mee here at Peking Pan Mee is more spicy and pan mee texture is more bouncy, I quite like it! I would say this is better than the one at Station 18!


Sis ordered the fish head pan mee


And mum ordered a clear soup pan mee



This is definitely a place for nice pan mee, texture was bouncy!! Lovely meal we had. Hmm, just that the service or attitude of the waitress/ boss ( I am not sure) are quite lousy...haha. Anyway, for the good food, I will re-visit again, as it is still within my bearable zone.
This shop is same row with Akamomiji's Japanese Food at Medan Ipoh Bistari.

9 comments:

eugene said...

Hey good morning, all i want to say is that, we dont have such a variety of pan mee here in Penang, if my lovely wife to see this, sure she will ask me to take her there for makan makan, Pan Mee is her fav lah

SimpleGirl said...

Hi Eugene, MAYBE, but Penang has got other nice food which Ipoh don't have also. I used to like the Pan Mee at Bukit Jambul Court flat, dont know whether is still available now...

J2Kfm said...

Yeahloh, I have read a good review of this place by Criz. and heard from some of my friends.

Not exactly a fan of Pan Mee, but I am intrigued by the many flavours of the pan mee.

Health Freak Mommy said...

I am drooling now looking at all the pan meens. You sure know where to get good food!

SimpleGirl said...

j2kfm, maybe you should check this place as well....opps...i didnt notice Criz update on this place

healthfreakmommy, hmm.....you also not bad la, in fact, there's more option in Klang valley right?

Duckie said...

clear soup pan mee looks nice =)

SimpleGirl said...

Duckie, yes, soup was quite tasty!!! we love it

vialentino said...

omg...look at those glorious pan mee noodles....my fav food...so yummy

Anonymous said...

hi guys, i found there is a new Pan Mee shop located at greentown... forgot what the shop name.. but it same row with Yeolde English.. i had went several time... i would say, its the best among in ipoh.. and they have few variety.. heard the boss said, coming up new menu as Korea KimChi Pan Mee

Related Posts with Thumbnails