Adverlets

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ice blended Celery Soya Bean Drink

I was told that this soya bean drink at this stall taste very good by my 'makan kaki'. We were there one fine day to try the soya bean drink. I am always adventurous to try "new" things, so decided to order this ice blended celery soya bean drink for a change. Hmm, I would say OK, nothing too exceptional, but I love their creativity. They also have other options like mocha soya bean, chocolate soya bean, honeydew soya bean drink etc.

This is the stall located at Ipoh Stadium Food Court ( Near to Simee Noodle Stall)


My ice blended celery soya bean drink


Wow, 'makan kaki' tofu fah, very smooth, and strong bean taste ( not like the Funny Mountain one, already deteriorated so much. Now I feel their soya bean and tofu fah taste sweet only, no "bean" taste.) But this one is Very good!!!


As for the food, 'makan kaki' ordered the Fei Kei Fish Head Noodle ( this is a branch of original Fei Kei at Jalan Seenivesagam), and I ordered the Simee Noodle. I feel Simee yong tau foo stall is rather over-rated, or is the original one at Simee taste better?



Anyway, do drop by to try their soya bean drink at this humble stall at Ipoh Stadium food court!

10 comments:

J2Kfm said...

Yeah, this stall was highly recommended by my friends as well.
Indeed, a mind-boggling list of alternatives to the usual soybean drink.

uLi.佑莉 said...

So special one...must be nice and refreshing :)

masterofboots said...

oooh...interesting! i tried an alfafa ice blended before, with yakult. was the most bizarre drink i've ever had.

SimpleGirl said...

j2kfm, yeah, i love their creativity, i will surely try other blended variety they have

uLi, yeah, a healthy drinks and refreshing option!!!

masterofboots, thanks for dropping by...wow, yakult blended with alfafa...thats relly "new" to me.

foodbin said...

with celery makes it a healthy drink.

thenomadGourmand said...

Eh! such originality!
And i agree, hate those witout the beanie taste!
diluted to high heaven & no nutrients too!

worldwindows said...

I miss all things Ipoh, made from soy beans. Really nutritious!

SimpleGirl said...

foodbin, yes, it's indeed a healthy drink! I love it!

thenomadgourmand, hmm....lots of dtall out there has really compromise on their quality nowadays...

worldwindows, yes, Ipoh has got some realy good stuff ya.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Celery soy bean milk, very unique!! Never heard of such a concoction. Must must must remember to try this when I go back to Ipoh!

SimpleGirl said...

HEALTHfreakmommy, yes, U should try this next trip when u come back to Ipoh

Related Posts with Thumbnails