Adverlets

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

No Signboard Seafood@ Geylang Singapore


Have been hearing so much about the Singapore famous Chili crab, but I have not tried before even though I have been there so many times. So , this time round, I ensure I check out the most famous chili crab restaurant at Geylang area. Walking around the infamous red light districts made me don't feel like I am in Singpore. Geylang area is flooded with foreign workers, dirty drains, and of course, in the night time - the prostitutes (literally from different age group and race, most of them with super exposure way of dressing, ahem..)- - wow, it was an eye-opener anyway!!!

OK, come back to food - we ordered the famous chili crab - frankly speaking, the crab was super fresh, but then, I don't quite like the sauce, too thick and a bit "eggy" - nothing much to shout about!!!

However, we enjoyed the "man tou" more....


The other two dishes we ordered at No Signboard includes slice fish with ginger and spring onion & stir fried brinjal - they were nice.



Total damage including drinks for 2 pax was SGD 70+, expensive for Malaysian standard anyway....

4 comments:

eugene said...

You come to Penang lah, i give you a treat of chili crabs which will sure blow you away for two reasons,,,, very good and cheap,,hahahah.

hey thank for the wishes showered upon me and my lovely wife,,

take care now and god bless

SimpleGirl said...

Hi Eugune, Penang chili crab ho liao meh? never know about it....haha

Duckie said...

the man tao is very shiny!!

SimpleGirl said...

Hi Duckie, true enough the mantou was very good....

Related Posts with Thumbnails