Adverlets

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hokkaido Japanese Cuisine@Medan Ipoh Bistari


The 2-day old Hokkaida Japanese restaurant opened for business on 28th June, how can foodie like me miss the bandwagon of trying it! Wow, this area itself has got so many Japanese resturant now. To name a few Mokuren , Kizuna, Akamomiji and now Hokkaido!!! Among all these, I used to love Mokuren, but now, I am adding Hokkaido into my fav list as well!!!! Haha....the service was rather slow, and not very organized, perhaps is due to its newly opened, and quite crowded even on weekday! Anyway, I really hope that they can keep up the standard of food and improve on service quality, then it will be a great place to dine! Overall ambience is cool for dining.
Check out the interior photo



Sushi lover ordered 3 types of sushi roll and they are all super good! Can really taste that the ingredients are super fresh! Lovely!
Spider Roll ( with soft shell crab )@ RM18


Alaska Roll( salmon with avocado)@RM18


Mexican Roll ( tuna belly topped with some spicy powder)@RM18


Slightly salted grilled saba - fresh!@RM15


Teppanyaki pork - nice pieces!!@ RM16


Hey, Hokkaido, me sure coming back to try other items in your menu!! Keep it up!!!
7&9, Medan Ipoh 1D,
Medan Ipoh Bistari,
31400, Ipoh, Perak.
Off on Monday.
Tel: 05- 545 9076

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, i'm Pooi mun's here, Hokkaido manageress. thank you for your nice pictures & precious comments. Since there was the first week we starting our business & thank you for your coming. We're having the problem at our service departments (short of man power), of cause we will improve our service, courteous & efficient. Hopefully can get few more staff in these few days, just give me another few days or week, we will try our best service to serve you better in the future, thank you for your support. Your comments will be appreciated.

SimpleGirl said...

Hi Pooi Mun thanks for dropping a message here. I really appreciate that as well. I truly understand for newly open restaurant maintaining service quality can definitely be a challenge. Hope everything will be sorted our soon and KEEP UP the good food!! Really enjoyed our dinner that day!

Eat Only Lar! said...

The restaurant name sounds interesting, and the teppanyaki pork looks good too! Wouldn't mind giving this place a try.

By the way, I'm Wen Ching from Sugar Bean. I've moved my blog to http://www.eatonlylar.com/. Can you please add us to your links? Thank you! =)

JoinMe said...

Hi SimpleGirl,
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks.
P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.

SimpleGirl said...

Hi Wei Ching, sure!!!

sEnGz said...

hi there! I'm blog hopping. I also did a review on Hokkaido Restaurant. feel free to drop by =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails