Adverlets

Sunday, July 31, 2011

利苑@銅鑼灣 Lee Yuen@Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

Causeway Bay is one of the best shopping spot in Hong Kong.Lee Yeun located strategically beside Sogo in Causeway Bay, serving authentic porridge, wanton and other local delicacies.
This was my second visit to Lee Yuen. This time around bringing my new makan kaki there to try the wanton and porridge.
This place is always crowded, service sucks actually, so, just tell myself, I am coming just for the good food haha.....
Our wanton



Smooth mix porridge, really smooth, thumbs up!!! Esp if you love innards. Actually they have wide selections of different porridge in their menu if you don't like this.



N the dumpling also super good, I love it!


More info on Lee Yuen
Open daily 11am - 1am
Address: No 539, Lockhart Road, Causeway Bay. ( Beside Sogo )
銅鑼灣駱克道539號

6 comments:

Little Inbox said...

I'm terribly hungry after looking so many delicacies.

SimpleGirl said...

Little Inbox.....me too.....give me some porridge please

purabi naha said...

Oh, you made my day! Why? Because your blog is so good and your restaurant reviews are just fabulous for an Indian foodie like me who lives in Hong Kong!!

So glad to meet you! Great blog!!

SimpleGirl said...

purabi naha, thanks for ur appreciation! i also find ur blog really great,as there so many recipes shared...should try them as well

veronica said...

hi,

i would like to have a business tie up with u. i believe that we can work together. can u kindly reply to my email at veronica@mydeal.com.my

thank
veronica

Eat Only Lar! said...

Looks like a good place for wanton mee, since you've been returning for the second time. I wanna try it too! Should plan a makan trip to HK! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails