Adverlets

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Delicious@Mid Valley Megamall

Seems that this place is rather popular, we were there for dinner and lots of people were already waiting.
I heard some positive comment about Delicious as well. However, this was the first time visiting.
Hubby ordered Balinese chicken with rice, he gave thumbs up, as the chicken was well grilled with nice sauce topping.


My garden salad - just so so only - nothing special, they just toast with mayonnaise.I can get better ones in Ipoh( Tammy's Kitchen serves better salad, with their special balsamic sauce, lovely)


The most disappointed was the boxing chicken - quite bad actually!! The chicken pieces were not properly cooked....


Luckily the dessert - tiramisu saves my day!!! Not too sweet, of my liking!


Will I return again, most probably no. Food is just OK, and service was not so good, looking at the price they charged.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails