Adverlets

Monday, January 9, 2012

Mandy Organic & Natural Food@Green Heights Mall, Kuching



I love shopping at organic shop. Last Sunday, we went to Cold Storage at Green Heights Mall for some groceries shopping and I bumped into this little gem - Mandy Organic and Natural Food just right opposite Cold Storage. This shop sells organic product and the best part is there is a little corner serving some light organic/natural dishes. How can I miss the opportunity to try! ( Even though hubby is not at all a fan of organic products/stuff, he still agreed to have our lunch there)

I ordered organic tomyum beehoon, which I suppose, they use organic brown beehoon, natural tomyum paste and organic vege to cook it...as these ingredients are all available in their shop.

I give 6/10 for this , as it was a bit oily. However, I quite like the fresh vege accompanying with their beehoon.

Hubby ordered sambal fried rice with extra egg - he rated also 6/10.

Healthy vegetarian and organic lunch we had - no guilty feeling!!!
Price are reasonable, ambiance is good!
I will be back Mandy!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails