Adverlets

Sunday, July 29, 2012

New Role, new member in our life

It's been many months since I neglected this blog. Going through nine months pregnancy was indeed a great experience,and finally on 11th July I delivered my big baby boy by C-sec. He was 4.6kg, app 10 pounds when he was born. When the doc took him out, she said, "Underestimated, I think he is almost 5kg". Haha....in fact she estimated his weight to be around 4kg. Anyhow, we thank God for this bundle of joy, he is a healthy baby. This is his 20th day in the world. For first time mommy, I had too much worries especially in the first 2 weeks. I have a lousy confinement lady, which is more interested in kitchen things than trying to understand and spend time with my baby. She doesn't show any passion to baby. First day when she came to the hospital to wait for my discharge, she simply sat there without looking at my baby. I had hard time handling her, as I don't want her to do harm on my baby, she always have her say. No matter how much pre-info I read in books about baby, every baby, after all is different, I still remember, my boy made a lot of "noise" at night, even that worries me. And the governement nurse came home and visit, told he has mild jaundice, but we brought him to see pediatrician, he told boy is good, mild jaundice is normal in the first one week. Nothing to worry. Believe it or not, I even worried when he sneeze a bit more and did not poo poo for a day. Perhapds was due to sudden hormone change as well, I was rather emotional, but thank God, I have a great husband, that is always listen to me, he is my shoulder to cry on, he goes through all my difficult moments with me. Besides that, I have sis to share her motherhood experience with me, another good friend of mine also gave me great word of encouragement and now I feel more confident to handle my baby.

4 comments:

jen said...

you did a great job, congratulations~

faiza khan said...

Join Best Online Jobs without any investment, Data Entry and Copy pasting Jobs.
www.jobzcorner.com

Desmond Lua said...

Congratz on the newborn, I hope everything is great :)

Hi, I'm Desmond from http://food.malaysiamostwanted.com; I would like to invite you to join our food blogger network, where we would like to link to relevant food reviews in your blog. If you are interested, please email me at desmond.lua [at] malaysiamostwanted (dot) com for more detail.

kacper@tastyquery.com/ said...

Hello!

I saw Your blog and I thought it had great recipes and awesome pictures! I therefore would like to invite You to our new culinary website which has just started.

This is how it works in short. TastyQuery.com is a website for food bloggers and their fans allowing them to automatically collect recipes from Your food blog. It's a large database of links to recipes on food blogs. Everyone can join us for free.

For more please visit:
http://tastyquery.com

TastyQuery.com is an English version of our main website called "Mikser Kulinarny", founded in Poland. "Mikser Kulinarny" has a large audience (over 2 mln unique visitors monthly) and with TastyQuery.com we want to repeat that success and drive thousands of new visitors to your food blog.

In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards!

Related Posts with Thumbnails